The Benefits of Organic Farming are significant...a wonderful reason to Go Organic!
By choosing to go organic your decision is justified by the many benefits of organic farming. Along with avoiding pesticides and other harmful synthetic chemicals you are contributing to making the world a better place.
Here are some of the key benefits:
- It encourages protection of wildlife by preserving natural areas.
- The loss of a large variety of species of plants is a great concern today. Organic farmers assist greatly in preventing this loss by growing unusual varieties and collecting and preserving seeds.
- Organic food is delicious. Once you convert you will be amazed at the taste and freshness.
- Organic production helps to avoid the dangers of pesticides, insecticides and herbicides getting into the air, soil and water we drink.
- Organic products meet strict international standards so we that as consumers can reap the full benefit of buying certified organic.
- Reduces pollution by encouraging recycling and using renewable resources.
- It protects the health of future generations by creating long-term solutions to agricultural problems.
- The benefits of organic farming are seen through the kinder treatment of animals. Animals are reared in optimal conditions. They are not exposed to the dangers of pesticides or fed drugs to encourage growth.
FACT: The Prince of Wales is an active supporter of organic farming. Let's hope it's a sign of things to come for many more influential leaders of our time.
"Organic Living will not only put you on the road to good health but it will also protect the future health of the planet".
Return from Benefits of Organic Farming to Why Go Organic?