Choose natural cleaning products to keep your home healthy
Using natural cleaning products in the home is but one of many ways to significantly reduce exposure to hundreds of harmful chemicals. Many of us, without even being aware of it bring toxins into our homes. Cleaning products are one of the main offenders.
SHOP FOR NATURAL CLEANING PRODUCTS DELIVERED WORLDWIDE
Unknowingly we purchase products at our local supermarket that promise to make our oven sparkling, our floors shine, our windows streak free, and bathrooms and kitchens smelling fresh and clean. However many of these products believed to improve the look and scent of our "home sweet home" can actually harm us and our family.
I believe it's very unnecessary to buy chemical based cleaning products. You can clean your home very effectively without the use of them. For example my cleaning cupboard consists of:
Organic White Vinegar, Baking Soda (Bi-Carb), Organic Lemon, Orange, Lavender and Tea-Tree Essential Oils, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Sea Salt and Organic Liquids Detergents and Eco-Friendly Detergents for the Laundry with no nitrates, added bleaches, phosphates, softeners and fragrance free.
TIP: You don't have to make changes overnight. When it's time to replace your cleaning products simply switch to safer alternatives by beginning to use some of your organic home products from the pantry.
To purchase an all natural household cleaner visit my sister site online.
Household Cleaning Products
Recipes to make your own Non-toxic Natural Cleaning Products
- Air freshener - use incense or essential oils in an oil burner. Or view the
MiEnviron product range
for a beautiful organic air freshener and other wonderful cleaning products that can be shipped to your door
- Furniture polish - a few drops of organic lemon essential oil mixed with a small amount of organic olive oil
- Fridge deodorizer - leave an open box of baking soda with two drops of lemon and tea tree essential oils permanently left in the fridge
- Oven cleaner - wash frequently with mixture of warm water and baking soda
- Cleaning dishwasher - add half a cup of baking soda with some eco-friendly liquid dishwashing detergent
- Flooring - use one liter of warm water with half a cup of white vinegar, a few drops of lemon or orange essential oil and 5 drops of tea tree essential oil
- Window and glass cleaner - use vinegar and water solution or lemon juice and water and wipe with newspaper unless you're sensitive to the ink print. (Don't wash when the sun is shining on the windows)
- Laundry - a cup of vinegar to the wash can help keep your colors bright. One 1/2 to 3/4 cup of baking soda added to the load will leave clothes soft and fresh smelling
- Bathroom - using vinegar and bi-carb to make into a paste, scrub with a strong brush to remove mould and soap build-up
- Surface mould on walls - warm water with vinegar and bi-carb makes the task easy to wipe mould off walls and ceilings in the bathroom
Feel free to email me with any of your own natural cleaning product recipes. I would love to hear from you and add them to this page with your blessing!
Switching to natural cleaning products will put money in your pocket over time. The products listed above are far cheaper than expensive chemical cleaners. Most importantly they will be a lot kinder to your health and the environment.
"The first wealth is health". Ralph Waldo Emerson
Return from Natural Cleaning Products to Organic Home Products