Organic Coconut Oil Benefits your Health
Organic Coconut Oil benefits your health and wellbeing in areas of weight loss, preventing premature aging and supporting your immune system.
Pure organic unrefined virgin coconut oil has, for thousands of years been eaten and used in cooking by those who live in tropical cultures. It is a prized saturated oil that is extremely versatile, stable at high temperatures and delicious. While it is the
most superior oil to cook
, bake and fry with, it also helps you prevent and fight many diseases and illnessess. It can also contribute to weight loss, regulate blood sugar and raise your metabolic rate.
TIP: You can apply coconut oil topically to keep your skin healthy and soft. You can also rub it on your belly to help keep your skin supple when pregnant.
Benefits of Coconut Oil Include:
- Promote a healthy heart
- Lower cholesterol
- Helps those with diabetes, thyroid problems and chronic fatigue
- Assist in metabolism and weight loss
- Boosts daily energy
- Helps prevent bacterial, viral and fungal infections
- Rejuvenates the skin and keeps you youthful
FACT: Eating fresh raw organic coconuts provides you with all the health benefits of coconut oil.
Buying Coconut Oil
When selecting a good quality coconut oil keep in mind the following:
- Choose certified organic (USDA standards)
- Check that there are no added chemicals, preservatives, additives or flavours
- Look for non-GMO
- Made from traditional fresh coconut palms, not dried hybrid varieties
- Heated at low levels when made to ensure the nutrients haven't been damaged
It can be easily blended with other oils, like organic olive oil or butter, or can be enjoyed cold in salads, smoothies or on its own. The suggested daily intake of about 3 tablespoons is usually recommended.
I personally love the taste of fresh coconut and using the oil to cook with. Organic coconut oil benefits the body in many amazing ways. I sincerely believe it is contributing to my family's good health and vitality.
Would you like 7 Free Natural Health Reports?
Return from Coconut Oil Benefits to Organic and Natural Food